Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dunia Fantasi

Last Sunday Lastri and I went to Dunia Fantasi (Dufan). As we had predicted, there were not many people, although it was Sunday, because on fast month most people would prefer to stay at home. It was an extremely hot day and although I had a baseball hat on, after 1h I was so dizzy.

I brought Little Mickey with me. He looked happy.

The last time I went to Dufan was in 1989 and I didn't take any ride because the queues were all very long! We only walked around and ate ice cream. All the food sold here were VERY expensive.

The Bianglala (Ferris Wheel) was the most boring ride. I took a picture of Ancol beach from there.

I think the Bima vs Nembuwarna statue near the Star Wars was wonderful.

And as I said, it wasn't crowded, we managed to go into Istana Boneka (Doll Castle) 3 times. This place was full with traditional costumed dolls from Indonesia and many parts of the world. The music was nice and would change according to the area you were passing through.







No comments: