Monday, June 11, 2007

Little bags


After considering what I could make to get additional income, I decided to make little bags. I had many left-over DMC threads from my cross-stitch projects so I needed not to buy them and used whatever colour in the stock.
I chose simple patterns so I could finish 1 bag in 1-2 nights. I watched television programmes while working and this was supposed to be fun anyway, so I didn't think there was any need to rush.
I filled the bags with candies, usual candies like: Blaster, Mentos, Alpen Liebe, and Sugus. Later, my friends gave suggestions to fill them with pot-pourri or chocolate. I must go to Glodok or Pasar Pagi to see if I can get interesting items for the bags.
I think the selling price of the bags is very cheap, considering them as hand-made, but if I put a higher price, I'm afraid none will buy them. For the first batch, I only could finish 14 bags, all with the picture of Tussy.

No comments: