Friday, April 25, 2008

Wallace and Gromit


Having enjoyed very much The Curse of Were-Rabbit and Shaun The Sheep, I couldn't help myself to get the Wallace & Gromit Limited Edition Tin Box, which looked very cute. In reality, it is very cute, and I also get 3 more episodes of Wallace and Gromit, Three Cracking Adventures, which each runs for about 30 minutes long. There are also 4 postcards in the tin. The tin's dimension is 21 x 16 x 18.5 cm, and as I am not a fan of cheese (no, not even Wensleydale) so I use it to store my camera. Accompanied with several bags of silica gel, I think my camera is safe.


The three episodes are:

1. A Grand Day Out, where Wallace runs out of cheese so he makes a rocket to the moon. "Everyone knows the moon is made of cheese."

2. The Wrong Trousers, where Gromit is thrown out from his master's house and the new lodger uses Gromit's birthday gift, a techno-trousers, to steal a diamond. This episode is my favourite among the three. The scene where Gromit puts in the spare tracks in the train chase is hilarious.


3. A Close Shave, where Shaun The Sheep is introduced. I love all the scenes with those funny sheeps. I think it's very appropriate that Gromit reads 'Crime and Punishment' in jail.
My sister & my niece also enjoys watching Wallace & Gromit. Their favourite scene is in A Close Shave, when the sheeps form formations on the motorbike. Thank you, Nick Park!

No comments: