Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Old sketches


While looking for my old journal, I found these old sketches in the chest. This drawing of a little boy climbing up a tree is one of my favourite. That time I was a fan of Yu Ashagiri. I used Aquarell on Concorde paper.









I love the flowers in this drawing below. The young woman's gown and hair are from the early 19th century in the UK. Acrylic paint on Concorde.





This must have been copied from somewhere. A card, I think. Aquarell on Concorde.




I was a fan of Tuxedo Kamen (from Sailor Moon). Thought he was gorgeous. Fictional character is always perfect. With ballpoint and pencil, on the front page of one of the journals.









This picture below can be used for Christmas card. From Joni Mitchell's River. Aquarell on Concorde.

No comments: